Map and Directions to Pensacola Office
Your first visit to Jay E. Boatwright III, DMD involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that Dr. Boatwright has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with Dr. Boatwright. We look forward to your first visit.
Your initial appointment will consist of a comprehensive exam. A complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any x-rays, or imaging (on CD) if applicable.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
If your dentist has taken x-rays within the last six months, you may request that they forward them to our office via email or USPS. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office for your consultation. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our office.